Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01705 GEL / LRD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 34% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,142 Lari (125,660 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kiev costs 1,120₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $20 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 11,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanjing costs 元150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Zanzibar costs 80,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)