Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01712 GEL / LRD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 36% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,033 Lari (118,737 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gaborone costs P19,350 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,500,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $356 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (about 1 hour ago)