Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02817 GEL / LRD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 22% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 19,105 Lari (678,079 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lille costs €16 (7 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (36 minutes ago)