Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01915 GEL / LRD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 40% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,246 Lari (117,332 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 125,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 350 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 210 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Huntsville, Alabama costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)