Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.39591 GEL / TTD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 48% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,805 Lari (12,137 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)