Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36813 GEL / TTD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 39% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,223 Lari (6,040 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 2 hours ago)