Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39300 GEL / TTD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 48% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,825 Lari (12,278 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (35 minutes ago)