Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36097 GEL / TTD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 37% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,916 Lari (5,307 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Esbjerg costs kr130 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,500,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)