Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39220 GEL / TTD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 37% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,052 Lari (5,233 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 3.60 zł (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,429,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,223 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)