Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02467 GEL / KES
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 21% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,817 Lari (Shilling73,673) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 10₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)