Cost of living comparison between Mombasa, Kenya and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02506 GEL / KES
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,250 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 16,044 Lari (Shilling640,222) in Mombasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (39 minutes ago)