Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00457 GEL / SOS
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 184% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,975 Lari (869,353 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Uberlandia costs R$ 102,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Palo Alto, California costs $1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Malmo costs 54 kr (about 1 hour ago)