Cost of living comparison between Misratah, Libya and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.661 GEL / LYD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 2,444 Lari (1,472 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $9 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)