Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02580 GEL / PKR *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 4% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,258 Lari (₨126,273) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (7 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (26 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (44 minutes ago)