Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.612 GEL / MYR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 30% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,085 Lari (RM3,409) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (about 1 hour ago)