Cost of living in Midland, Texas, United States compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.401 GEL / USD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Midland, Texas (United States) is 59% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,537 Lari ($1,056) in Midland, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)