Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.618 GEL / TRY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 4% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,463 Lari (2,367TL) in Mersin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 52 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beirut costs 10,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)