Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09925 GEL / ARS
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 8% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,724 Lari (ARS $17,367) in Mendoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (42 minutes ago)