Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07737 GEL / UYU
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 19% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,778 Lari ($U22,988) in Melo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,151 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (about 2 hours ago)