Cost of living comparison between Melo, Uruguay and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.08287 GEL / UYU
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 3,039 Lari ($U36,676) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)