Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09346 GEL / UAH
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is 9% cheaper than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 1,274 Lari (13,626₴) in Melitopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)