Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.843 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 22% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,837 Lari (€646) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Montclair, New Jersey costs $7 (9 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $80 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $75 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)