Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28307 GEL / MAD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 10% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,757 Lari (6,208 Dirham) in Meknes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 20,000元 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 30,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (35 minutes ago)