Cost of living in Medea, Algeria vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02235 GEL / DZD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 1,365 Lari (61,059 Dinar) in Medea.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 150 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (41 minutes ago)