Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00116 GEL / TZS
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 13% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,668 Lari (3,150,759 Shilling) in Mbeya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)