Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00109 GEL / TZS
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 10% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,649 Lari (1,508,730 Shilling) in Mbeya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €17 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leeds costs £368 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 149 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)