Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00067 GEL / UGX
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is 14% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,704 Lari (2,529,572 Shilling) in Mbale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €23 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bucharest costs 4.00 lei (25 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)