Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23974 GEL / VEF *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 72% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,408 Lari (Bs 10,043) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13,000 (about 1 hour ago)