Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26342 GEL / VEF *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 75% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 5,672 Lari (Bs 21,533) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.29 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)