Cost of living comparison between Matola, Mozambique and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.02970 GEL / MZN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 3,750 Lari (126,281 MT) in Matola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$32,921 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €8 (37 minutes ago)