Cost of living in Matagalpa, Nicaragua compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07769 GEL / NIO
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Matagalpa (Nicaragua) is 6% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,699 Lari (21,874 C$) in Matagalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)