Cost of living in Matagalpa, Nicaragua compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07964 GEL / NIO
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Matagalpa (Nicaragua) is 7% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,493 Lari (18,742 C$) in Matagalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$70 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 7 Kina (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 250,000 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nagano costs ¥144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Greenville, South Carolina costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)