Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00008 GEL / IRR *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 11% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,598 Lari (﷼ 47,823,093) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Brussels costs €1.79 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (33 minutes ago)