Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00005 GEL / IRR *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,547 Lari (﷼ 28,826,660) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budapest costs 800 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 15,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salzburg costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.78 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)