Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 GEL / IRR *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 7% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,499 Lari (﷼ 25,905,288) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $80 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)