Cost of living comparison between Maseru, Lesotho and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16598 GEL / LSL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,141 Lari (18,922 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)