Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18347 GEL / LSL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 19% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,669 Lari (9,099 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1.00 ₨ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 900 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2,541 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)