Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20155 GEL / LSL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 24% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,044 Lari (20,067 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 100,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 3 hours ago)