Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08392 GEL / NIO
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 14% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,697 Lari (44,052 C$) in Masaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,005 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)