Cost of living in Marseille, France vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.057 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 45% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,172 Lari (€711) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $430 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tunis costs 6.000 Dinar (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 3 hours ago)