Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.021 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 47% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,212 Lari (€732) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 350,000 ₫ (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 700 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)