Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26275 GEL / MAD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 18% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,645 Lari (6,261 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $2.50 (39 minutes ago)