Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.719 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,670 Lari (R$ 2,322) in Maringá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (less than a minute ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $95 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 16,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Denver, Colorado costs $24 (37 minutes ago)