Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.819 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,579 Lari (R$ 4,372) in Maringá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 4,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Quebec City costs C$150 (about 1 hour ago)