Cost of living comparison between Maribor, Slovenia and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.530 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 10% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,108 Lari (€1,624) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (44 minutes ago)