Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.853 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 18% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,646 Lari (€577) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)