Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.012 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 18% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,764 Lari (€586) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Essen costs €650 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kraków costs 15 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $5,590 (about 2 hours ago)