Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.107 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 38% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,071 Lari (€666) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (40 minutes ago)