Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.842 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 35% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,155 Lari (€758) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)