Cost of living in Marburg, Germany vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.041 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 32% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,982 Lari (€652) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.033 (6 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Honiara costs 10 SI$ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 12 (about 2 hours ago)