Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.761 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 17,962 Lari (€6,505) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Guayaquil costs $860 (about 2 hours ago)