Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 507 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24452 GEL / VEF *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 125% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 7,309 Lari (Bs 29,892) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $91 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)