Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27027 GEL / VEF *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 109% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,925 Lari (Bs 10,822) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥52,693 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)