Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.075 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 32% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,846 Lari (€600) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)