Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00085 GEL / COP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 11% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,550 Lari (COL$1,815,583) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Diego, California costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £903 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Iowa City, Iowa costs $565 (about 1 hour ago)