Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00087 GEL / COP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 10% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,653 Lari (COL$1,892,261) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaliningrad costs руб 150 (34 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Nottingham costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ottawa costs C$0.23 (about 2 hours ago)