Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00085 GEL / COP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 10% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,547 Lari (COL$1,826,550) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baghdad costs 620,000 Dinar (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)