Cost of living in Mangalore, India compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03756 GEL / INR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mangalore (India) is 7% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,339 Lari (₨88,883) in Mangalore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)