Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.691 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is 11% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,473 Lari (€1,291) in Manfredonia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (33 minutes ago)