Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin, Pakistan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02293 GEL / PKR *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin (Pakistan) is 8% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,617 Lari (₨70,539) in Mandi Bahauddin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (40 minutes ago)