Cost of living comparison between Manaus, Brazil and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.737 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 17,943 Lari (R$ 24,362) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ciudad Bolívar costs Bs 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)