Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.711 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,940 Lari (R$ 2,728) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Donetsk costs 24₴ (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 23,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)