Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 477 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.339 GEL / BHD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 56% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,179 Lari (Dinar 344) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)