Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 659 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.032 GEL / BHD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 49% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,088 Lari (Dinar 297) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)