Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 634 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.483 GEL / BHD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 52% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,427 Lari (Dinar 374) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $448 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $35 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Palo Alto, California costs $10 (38 minutes ago)