Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09182 GEL / NIO
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 25% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,755 Lari (40,895 C$) in Managua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)