Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.884 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 88% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,009 Lari (€1,043) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (14 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 240 (about 1 hour ago)