Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.558 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 79% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 5,600 Lari (€2,189) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Palma de Mallorca costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (35 minutes ago)