Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02527 GEL / KES
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 25% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,753 Lari (Shilling69,373) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$28 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $190 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.20TL (about 1 hour ago)