Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02409 GEL / KES
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 23% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,845 Lari (Shilling76,601) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$813 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (39 minutes ago)