Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17411 GEL / MVR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 48% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,068 Lari (11,875 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,981 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Windhoek costs 17 N$ (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 300 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anyang costs ₩533,000 (about 2 hours ago)