Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15784 GEL / MVR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 49% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,653 Lari (29,476 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $200 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (25 minutes ago)