Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41802 GEL / TRY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 5% cheaper than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 1,329 Lari (3,179TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €55 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 20 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moncton costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)