Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40404 GEL / SDG *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 14% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,826 Lari (4,519 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 40 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Zrenjanin costs 85 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)