Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13630 GEL / SDG *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 1,547 Lari (11,347 Pound) in Malakal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (17 minutes ago)