Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41394 GEL / SDG
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 18% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,847 Lari (9,293 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in New York City costs $8,559 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 2 hours ago)