Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36000 GEL / SDG
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 14% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,597 Lari (4,437 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (26 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (38 minutes ago)