Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.099 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 23% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,975 Lari (€637) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $13 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $17,215 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 120 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $29 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kharkiv costs 350₴ (about 1 hour ago)