Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00453 GEL / XAF
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 46% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,330 Lari (514,170 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €49 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 850 лв (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $175 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)