Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00437 GEL / XAF
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 46% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,188 Lari (500,936 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tyler, Texas costs $552 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Surgut costs руб 600 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,474 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Richmond, Virginia costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)