Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00472 GEL / XAF
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 45% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,035 Lari (431,143 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨55,908 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saransk costs руб 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)