Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00019 GEL / IDR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 10% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,754 Lari (Rp 9,416,178) in Makassar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 24,000 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$6,565 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Vermont costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (29 minutes ago)