Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00020 GEL / IDR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 6% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,181 Lari (Rp 16,103,594) in Makassar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)