Cost of living in Mahilioŭ, Belarus compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.212 GEL / BYN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahilioŭ (Belarus) is 5% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,465 Lari (1,209 BYN) in Mahilioŭ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 29 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Athens costs €6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kassel costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)