Cost of living in Mahendranagar, Nepal compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02302 GEL / NPR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahendranagar (Nepal) is 5% cheaper than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 1,422 Lari (₨ 61,770) in Mahendranagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 50 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Shijiazhuang costs 元7 (43 minutes ago)