Cost of living in Mahendranagar, Nepal compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02373 GEL / NPR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahendranagar (Nepal) is 5% cheaper than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 1,522 Lari (₨ 64,135) in Mahendranagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (30 minutes ago)