Cost of living in Mahabad, Iran compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Mahabad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mahabad.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00006 GEL / IRR *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahabad (Iran) is 6% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,583 Lari (﷼ 25,151,702) in Mahabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,500 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 11 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)