Cost of living in Mahabad, Iran compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Mahabad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mahabad.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00008 GEL / IRR *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mahabad (Iran) is 14% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,826 Lari (﷼ 23,879,771) in Mahabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santander costs €1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (28 minutes ago)